ProCaliber Products™ Black Light-Curing Acrylic (LCA) Gel is suitable for granite, marble and other natural stones. Permanently repairs chips, cracks and gouges in granite, marble, slate, travertine and other natural and engineered stones. The black gel material allows for nearly invisible repairs of black and other dark stones where the clear materials are too visible. Gel consistency allows for use on almost all surfaces - flat tops, edges and vertical surfaces. Contains enough material to perform 10-15 small repairs.
- Safe for use in food preparation areas unlike epoxies and resins.
- UV and waterproof - will not fade or yellow or spring a leak over time.
- Allows for high gloss (if desired)
- Simple to use by Homeowner or Professional Contractor
- Professional results in single application - no need to revisit, wait for it to dry over hours or ever repair the same spot again
- Gel is dispensed using micro-tips allowing for precise application of repair gel into small areas
- 2-gram LCA gel repair applicator
- 5 sheets of sandpaper
- 2 clear curing squares
- 2 2-gm polish paste packets
- 1 microfiber polishing cloth
- 1 4-sided foam polish block
- 1 LED curing light